Nathan spent the early days of his career helping individuals facing dire financial hardships, and this fueled his passion for supporting others through difficult times and steered him into his career today.
When not energetically representing his client’s best interests, Nathan occupies his time playing disc golf, camping, spending time with his kids, and then cleaning up after his kids.
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Western District of Wisconsin
- Ball State University, B.S. (2012)
- Marquette University School of Law, J.D. (2016)
- Sports Law Certificate-National Sports Law Institute